Ornua Deutschland GmbH, which owns the Kerrygold brand is based in Neukirchen-Vluyn. It is the German subsidiary of the Irish company Ornua Cooperative Limited, and it’s members are made up of Irish dairy farmers and smaller dairy companies and creameries. . Sustainable pasture management and our excellent product quality have made us the market leader with our Kerrygold brand in Germany.
We have approximately 250 employees (m/f/d) who take care of our customer needs, working (m/f/d) in packaging, logistics and administration. With a high level of commitment and passion, they are dedicated to our sustainable growth and company success.
We have ambitious plans for the future. That is why we are looking for a permanent employee to support our field sales team as soon as possible.
Innovation Manager (m/f/d)
The Innovation Manager will drive new product ideas aligned with our brand strategy to achieve our target. Highlighting product gaps within our portfolio and developing strong product pipelines for our markets that underpin our success.
- Drive best in class formal process for ideation together with global innovation and Consumer Insights team
- Identify gaps in our product portfolio
- Analyse key trends and insights on the DE market
- Support Consumer Insights team to research new categories for brand growth that deliver on key consumer needs
- Conducts in-market research together with global team
- Focus on new trends, packaging, new technology & regulation
- Monitor key competitor new products
- Collaborate with local and global teams to develop strong pipeline for DE market
Key skills and requirements:
- University Degree
- At least 3-5 years' relevant experience in the food industry across FMCG categories working in product development.
- Passionate about innovation, new products & technology
- Good understanding of consumer psychology, behaviour and evolving macro trends
- Experience of idea generation tools and process
- Detailed knowledge of product and project management
- Ability to make sound decisions and recommendations to Senior team
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic-conceptual thinking skills
- High degree of initiative: "self-starter”
- Confident appearance, strong communication skills in contact with internal and external interfaces
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- Fluent in German and English language
Working at Ornua means working in flat management structure. The prerequisites for this are a high degree of personal responsibility, curiosity, enthusiasm for the Kerrygold product range and the ability to work in a team. A constant exchange with colleagues and open communication are an important part of the daily role.
You can expect competitive pay including 30 vacation days per year and capital-forming benefits. We are offering secure employment in a rapidly growing company and invest great importance to personal development.
In addition, we offer various benefits from the company health plan - such as a subsidy for any fitness studio.
Are you interested in this professional role in a future-focused modern and efficient company? Are you enthusiastic about the Kerrygold brand?If so, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.