Ornua is Ireland’s largest exporter of Irish dairy products, exporting to c.110 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, it has annualised sales of over €2.3 billion and has a strong global team of c.2400. It operates from 19 business units worldwide, including 14 production facilities, and has sales and marketing teams working in-market across all four corners of the globe.
Ornua Deutschland GmbH, based in Neukirchen-Vluyn - near Düsseldorf - with the Kerrygold brand is a 100% subsidiary of Ornua Cooperative Limited, the cooperative organisation of Irish dairy farmers and their dairies. The operation of sustainable pasture farming and the resulting excellent product quality has made us the market leader with our Kerrygold brand.
Around 250 employees in production, logistics and administration take care of the needs of our customers. With a high level of commitment and passion, they ensure that we as a company grow sustainably and are also successful internationally.
At Ornua, we Grow Together by investing in the development of our people and providing great people leadership for all. We Achieve Together through valuing collaboration, innovation and diversity and by empowering our people to make decisions. We Belong Together by staying true to our co-operative roots, valuing each other’s individual differences and remaining humble in our interactions with each other and our customer.
HR Talent Development Business Partner (m/f/x)
Working closely with the Head of Human Resources, Ornua Germany and the Head of Talent & Transformation in Dublin, this role provides a great opportunity to lead on a wide range of talent development projects that are critical to enable the success and continued growth of Ornua Germany.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Design and deliver appropriate people leadership and team development interventions that enable a culture of empowerment and collaboration.
- Work in partnership with the Leaders in the business to deliver on individual development requirements.
- Provide change leadership for Evolve, an upcoming major business transformation programme for Ornua Germany.
- Support Talent and Succession reviews for critical roles in the business, ensuring that robust development plans are then put in place and actioned for top talent.
- Lead employee engagement survey process for the business and drive initiatives that will enhance engagement levels.
- Responsible for the successful onboarding of new employees to the business.
- Drive the performance management process across the business, implementing initiatives to support a high performance culture.
- Collaborate with the Talent & Transformation team and the wider global HR team on relevant projects, such as digitization within HR that add value to Ornua overall and to the German business.
KEY SKILLS & ORNUA COMPETENCIES:
- A relevant HR/Business degree or post-graduate qualification is essential – in Business Administration, Business Psychology, Human Resources or related discipline.
- At least 5+ years post-qualification experience in Strategic HR and Talent Development, ideally in a manufacturing/FMCG environment.
- Strong experience in some or all the following strategic HR/Talent Development activities: learning and development, change management, performance management, employee engagement, leadership and team development, talent and succession planning, diversity and inclusion, organisation culture.
- Experience and interest in training programme design and leadership facilitation is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office tools, including Teams and SharePoint.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
- Willingness to undertake short-term travel on occasion.
- WORKING TOGETHER: Encourages co-operation in own team and supports cross-functional working.
- COMMUNICATIVE: Communicates confidently, adapting style for different situations.
- RIGOUR: For projects that involve others, applies effective professional skill, analysis, decision-making, planning and reviewing.
- CURIOSITY: Encourages others to learn and demonstrates the courage to be creative.
You can expect competitive pay including 30 days of vacation per year, vacation and Christmas bonuses, and capital-forming benefits. We offer you a secure job in a rapidly growing company and attach great importance to your personal development. In addition, we offer you various offers from the company health management system - such as subsidisation to any fitness studio you choose
You are interested in this professional task in a future-oriented, modern and efficient company? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible entry dates, which you can send online to our Human Resources Department.